Tuesday 23 August 2011

Contoh Ucapan Terimakasih Surat Elektronik Berbahasa Inggris



I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply to my problem in such a prompt manner. You really opened my eyes. I have read what you wrote over and over and it all makes so much sense. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

I want to thank you so much for the help and advice you have shared with me in the past. I contacted you last January about an issue I was having. Based on the advice you gave me, I thought long and hard and made the decision that was necessary for me. It was just really great to have some validation!

I just wanted to write a thank you note to say without your help, books and website. I would not be where I am today. I'm still working on issues. Thanks
Thank you!! You have given me much to think about.

Thank you so much for responding so quickly. It really helped me.

I would just like to say "THANK YOU" for a VERY quick response. I didn't expect it SO quick. You have given me/us some good advise and believe me, it is greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks Again!!!!

I do thank you with all my heart for sharing such wonderful words with me. I am taking your thoughts into consideration. It's great to receive a neutral point of view for a change. Thank you again

I just wanted to say Thank you very much for the advice and wisdom you shared with me. It really did help me to accept the process and keep myself honest and nurtured regardless of what was going on.

Thank you so much for all of that awesome advice. Most people would just give me a sentence or two and leave it as that. You really opened my eyes and showed me the things that I really need to think about most.

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate the advice you have given me.
You have been very kind and helpful in this "darkest" time of my life. I appreciate this kindness tremendously! Thank you again for sharing all of your ideas. They have really helped me.

Thank you for responding so promptly. I can tell you that I honestly was not expecting a response, as is the case with most sites, but yours is obviously different. The response you gave me was so detailed and thoughtful. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me. I really appreciate it and I will definately look into the sites and books that you recommended.

You have really helped me before and I think I need it again. Thanks again for your time.

Thanks a lot for your help. :)

I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. Your input means a lot. Thank you!

I'm extremely grateful for you answering my e-mail and my question so promptly.

I'm very grateful for the advice. Thanks for your advice, and to mention that I'm looking forward to reading your book, is an understatement. Thanks again, for everthing.

Thank you very much for the response. It is greatly appreciated. You are right. Thank you for all of your help.

Thank you for your advice you got back to me so so so fast. Thanks this made me feel great. It was a small grain of sand in a whole world of vast mountains, forests, and beaches. Thank for listening, God Bless.

A little less than a month ago you gave me advice, by making me look at the situation from a different perspective. I did and I applied my own advice on myself, it helped me a lot (although it was very hard at times), thank you very much.

Thank you very much your the advice. It's very nice of you to take the time to answer my question so fully. I will be in touch if I decide to seek some form of help in this matter.

I thank you for your prompt response and totally agree with your advice.

Thank you again. All the best for you and your family.

Thanks for helping me....

Thank you for your kind and supportive words, I really do appreciate them. I agree wholeheartedly with you on the problems with communication.

I have taken into consideration what you have said, you are very right. I've let people talk and say what they want, I'm moving on from there. Thank you very much for your assistance. If I ever need more help, I will contact you again.

Thanks for the help ;) I really appreciate it. I do agree with what you said about reacting... I just want to thank you for taking the time out to give me some respected guidance.

Thanks again for your kind response and for being there!

Thank you for the insight.

Thank you so much for your advice.

I can't even begin to tell you how much your email has helped me. It has already helped that inner anxiety that I have and realize that I need to work on that. I can't thank you enough for your speedy response and all of the personalized information. 

Thanks for the help!! It seems like the right way to deal with it, now let's just hope I carry through!!

I appreciate the chance to gain a little insight from you.

Thank you very much for the reassurance. I completely agree with you. Thanks again.


Thanks so much for you advice, it helped me see some things in a new light.


God bless you, Keep up the great work!

Again thank you so much for your help.

Thank you for your advice. I will try it.

Thank you! And thank you for replying so quickly. I am going to take your advice

Thank you so much John, I really appreciate your advice. I'll give it a try. God Bless and Regards.

Thank's for the advice it's appreciated!

Thanks a lot. I know what you mean... I really appreciate your help.

I recieved your e-mail and I want to thank you so much. I really appreciated your fast reply. Thank you again
I agree with all that you said, totally. Again, thank you very very much !!!

Thank you for what you said, you were right

Thank you for the advice. I agree with your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you very much. Your advice and insight is very much appreciated.

Thank you soo much.

Thank you ... You have helped me out alot :)

Thank you for your sincere and quick response.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Thank you for your advice!!! I really appreciate it.

Thanks again for the help and encouragement.

Yes, I think you are right on. Thanks for the help. God bless,

Thanks alot, your help was greatly appreciated

I really would like to thank you for answering so quickly, I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for those wonderful words of wisdom and kindness.

Thank you so much for you advice and guidance.